Thursday, January 28, 2010

5:17 AM Car Fiasco

It was 12 am and once again, my neighbors parked me into my driveway. I frantically text Martha asking for a ride in the morning. She responded at 5:04 am, saying she will pick me up at 5:45. I hit the snooze until 5:20 and decided it was time to wake up. As of 5:17 am, Martha could not find her car keys and instructed me to devise a backup plan. At about 5:30 am, we started to frantically call our SOLmates. If we could not find rides, I would have had to leave by 5:15 in order to walk there and get there on time, due to the lack of public transportation in Eau Claire before 7 am. Moira came to our rescue. We had a ride. All was well.

This 6 am practice was awesome. Great bids, hustles, and hucks all around with our drills. We spent a vast majority of the time scrimmaging, as the newly renovated McPhee gym is the best indoor facility Eau Claire has to offer us (unfortunately we only get it early in the AM). We welcomed back Adele Christensen who was studying abroad in Spain in fall. "Bonjour Adele!" (Adele is a linguist of all sorts...Spanish, French, English)

Conditioning tonight = intense. That's the way we like it.

Good week of SOLtimate.

-Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment